Thanks: New Old OMC Boat

From: D.R. Ferron <drferron@...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:44:49 -0500

Thanks Phil Budne for posting the pictures. I suppose when we get the
title search completed that should have information about the make of
the boat. It's kind of fun investigating the unknown.

There's no nameplate or anything else written on the hull other than
kids' love interests scratched in the dirt (those pictures were taken
when dad first took it home, we've since washed it).

In the meantime, I'll follow through on all of the suggestions and
thanks for the compliments. :)

Have a safe and happy new year.

Donna