New Old OMC Boat

From: D.R. Ferron <drferron@...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:01:56 -0500

Hello, I guess this list is generally quiet.

My father was given an OMC sterndrive, 19.6 feet. The hull is in great
shape, the rest of it isn't so it'll be gutted and rebuilt. We aren't
sure exactly what year it is but suspect early 80s. Where can I find a
hull number or other identifying numbers that might narrow down
idenfication of the boat?

The boat was given to dad by the son of a now deceased acquaintance who
owned it. The son could only find the title of the trailer but not the
boat. He gave us an OMC Sterndrive shop manual and I bought an owner's
manual off of eBay. The picture on the owner's manual looked like the
boat we have so I figured it'd be fairly close.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Donna