Re: Hull restoration

From: Mike Sweeney <mike.s.sweeney@...>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:24:58 -0600

I recently purchased a 1968 Johnson Reveler with similar damage. Took it in
for hull repair, took long time to drain all the water. Repairs consisted of
drain, dry, carbon fiber and fiberglass, and new gelcoat. Haven't had it
back in the water yet but am told..."it won't sink!..."

BTW... still looking for a replacement windshield... anyone have any ideas?

Mike