1969 Rogue Engine removal

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:53:44 -0400

I am beginning the removal of the V-8 in my 1969 Rogue to do some cosmetics and maybe rebuild the engine and tidy up the bilge compartment a little bit. Anyone with any experience in removing the engine? There is not enough room in front or on the sides to just slide it out. Something has to be removed such as the intermediate housing or bellcrank adaptor. I have gone through the Seloc manual and am a little uncertain on their method. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks - Tom K..