Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #89

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:53:52 -0400

I am not aware of any reliable parts sources for the Evinrude boats - I have
tried in the past to locate original manufacturers of the boat parts with
little success. Maybe it is time to come together and discuss
re-manufacturing some of these parts that are common to these boats. Good
luck with your search. PS I have found lots of OMC parts on e-bay but its
like the Evinrude boats do not exist. Tom K.