1967 Johnson Surfer

From: Phishin32@...
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:03:51 -0400

Hi all-I have a 19 foot 1967 Johnson Surfer with a Buick 340 V8. My grandfather bought it new and I inherited it. After a new carb, electric fuel pump (OE not available), and a new coil & secondary ignition, it runs great, but doesn't look so great. I was interested in getting parts for it, namely the green lens on the front running light. Also interior parts-dash trim, front seats, top, side panels. Basically I'd like to know if there is anything available for it, because I haven't been able to find anything! Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Russ Worsley