Re: Fuel filters

From: Chad Chambers <cj5guy@...>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:23:18 -0500

I'm the guy that's the Jeep fan if you are in need of any help in that
regard. Jeep used the 225 V-6 in the CJ's and Commando's from the early 60's
until the late 60's. I have owned and worked on a couple over the years and
might be able to answer any questions you might have about it.

Chad Chambers
1968 Sportsman 155