Re: Fuel filters

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:18:26 -0400 (EDT)

> Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:39:19 -0400
> From: Ralph Erickson <ericksra@...>

> I have a 1967 Sportsman 155, and I need a fuel filter.
> This is the Buick 225 V-6 engine.

It's just come to my attention (two people sending me photos (which
I've added to the web site) of 67 and 68 sportsmans they purchased
because they knew and liked the engine) that the same engine was used
in Jeeps, if that helps at all. I seem to recall someone on the list
has an e-mail address that indicates their a Jeep fan -- maybe they
can know a filter source.

The '68 owner is looking for an engine compartment door (was lost by
previous owner while trailering the boat)

-phil