EVINRUDE ROGUE 210 FOR SALE

From: Ricardo T Pichardo <rpichardo@...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:23:46 -0700

I have recently been looking at purchasing this boat, but unfortunately
will not be able to. Since finding one of these boats in good condition
is rare, I thought I would pass the opportunity on to the group.

The boat is an Evinrude Rogue II 210 19', with original trailer, cover
and very few hours on the engine. It is being sold by its second owner
because it is too big for the lakes in the area where he lives, in
Placerville, CA.

The boat is in very good condition. The engine, which is a marine Chevy
V8 210HP, has only been used 5-6 hours by the current owner.

The asking price is $2000, but he may consider trade for a smaller 15'+
aluminum boat and engine.

If interested contact Bob Edwards at 530-622-0703. His e-mail address
is edwardsd@...

Regards,

Ricardo Pichardo