more prop pitch?

From: Bill Desmond <nebdlo@...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

another ebay prop add reads;

"Description
OMC PROP, This is another prop I am selling which is part of an estate and I have little knowledge about it. The prop has numbers that read: 205H, 28, The letter P but there is no numbers after it and Michigan. It measures approx. 6 5/8" from the edge to the center."

would anyone know how i could refference those numbers and find the specs. i tried michigan web site but had no luck. i bid on it anyways just because i have the summer off and would love to use my boat no matter what i have for propulsion.
daemian