16' 1969 Evinrude Sportsman 155

From: Matt Urick <matt@...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:06:48 -0400

Greetings.
I'd like to ask you your input on a subject I have. I purchased a 16 foot
1969 Evinrude Sportsman 155. The boat is in good condition, the previous
owners had all of the seats reupholstered and the bimini top replaced, even
put new tires on the trailer, all within the last few years. The boat
doesn't have engine. My question is what is the boat worth to someone who
cares about the boat being an Evinrude? I ask this because I have a
Mercrusier engine that will bolt up to the original Evinrude outdrive, but I
will have to open up the engine compartment for clearance. I figured before
I go and destroy the originality of the boat, I'd ask to see what it might
be worth to somebody and to see if anybody was interested.

If you can't answer this, can you point me in the direction of somebody who
can?

Thanks.

Matt Urick