Re: Got a free glastron today

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:22:55 -0500

Really late cleaning out my e-mail, but curious if this is the GM 3800 block 155 Hp engine you have. I have a 1966 Johnson Reveler with this engine and would like to get a back-up water pump and generator if you're looking to part them out. Would also be interested in picking up a spare set of spider gears for the i/o unit. Nice find!