RE: Project Sweet 16!: YAHOOOOOOO!!!

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:21:37 -0700

I'll have to replace my steering cable as well. I was planning to use
readily available clothesline cable, which seemed to match the existing
cable on my boat. Is this what you are referring to?

BTW - I have been able to wet sand and machine polish my acrylic windshield
to the point that it is now crystal clear except for some remaining minor
scratches and some overall "swirl" (just needs better polishing). The only
concession is that the passenger side of the windshield has deformities
that are noticeable due to the depth of material removed from the sanding.
 But hey, it sure beats spending $400 for a custom replacement!

Greg Van Vliet