Re: 72 reveler owner

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 13:10:15 -0400 (EDT)

I've added photos of Jeff's boat, and recently added Tim Giardina's
1964 Sport 16' as well. I've added "last updated" dates to the index
of gallery pages (with the most recent in red), so you can tell at a
glance where to look for the latest photos. And I'm always happy to
add more photos!

As of today the omc-boats web page (now located at
http://www.ultimate.com/omc-boats or http://www.gull-wing.net) has
been viewed 61,691 times! This mailing list (in digest, and non-digest
forms) currently has 55 unique subscribers.

Wishing everyone a safe boating season!

Phil Budne