Re: Spotted... OMC Parts Books...

From: bob h <omniverse@...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:31:28 -0600

Hi there Phil,

I guess I wasn't on your mailing list anymore so I resubscribed.

Luckily I already have the '66 OMC Evinrude/Johnson 90HP parts catalog the
previous owner photocopied from one borrowed from a mechanic. So I'll leave
it to someone else, unless maybe it's still there 11 days from now.

That Caprice parts catalog is in far better shape than the other. Wonder if
that means something (as in more work done on those 90HP's). :-)

Glad to know you're still keeping up with your web page(s).

Bob Hughes