Re: Gray Shark

From: Ralph Erickson <ericksra@...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:15:35 -0400

Tom, my best guess is that you have not enough pitch in your prop. Look
for one with a 20 inch pitch. I have one, and can get about 36 mph out of
it. My brother, who has owned several of these boats in the past, told me
that there were props with a 22 inch pitch, and this is the 40 mph prop,
but I've been unable to find one anywhere.

Anyway, this is almost surely your problem. Go to a shop that has been
around awhile where somebody will remember these boats and who deals in
Michigan Wheel props. They can find it for you in the book.