Virus (NOT A JOKE!!!)

From: Tom Bakko <ddac69@...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:08:01 -0700

Received the following from a friend. Please follow the
directions to
find and delete the file. I did find this virus on my hard
drive.

I have received this e-mail and have found the virus on three
computers!

Virus software can not detect it. It will not become active
until June
1, 2001, at that point it will become active and will be too
late. It
wipes out all files and folders on the hard drive. This virus
travels
through e-mail and migrates to the C:\windows\command folder.
To find
it and delete it off your computer, do the following:

Go to the START button. Go to FIND or SEARCH Go to FILES &
FOLDERS Make
sure the find box is searching the C drive. Type in:
SULFNBK.EXE Begin
search. If it finds it, highlight it and press the Del key on
your
keyboard. Close the find dialog box. open the Recycle Bin.
Find the
file and delete it from the Recycle bin. You should be safe.

The bad part is: You need to contact everyone you have sent ANY
e-mail
to in the past few months. I do not know how long this has been
on our
computers.

DO NOT RELY ON YOUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE. McAFEE NOR NORTON CAN
DETECT
IT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BECOME A VIRUS UNTIL JUNE 1ST. IT WILL
BE TO
LATE THEN. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT OPEN THE FILE!!!