Re: INTRODUCE MYSELF.

From: Eric Graczkowski <ericg@...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:54:29 -0500

Barry,
On another note... I have the exact same boat... well close at least... can you tell me what the name of the gear is that controls the power tilt mechanism? There is a whole is back where I can see a round gear and then another gear on the side... there must be some type of tilted gear that goes in there.. what is the part number? Where can I find one? Etc
Thanks,
Eric