Introduction

From: Matthew Robinson <MARobin@...>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:23:08 -0700

My father owns a beautiful 1967 Johnson Surfer. Together we have repaired
this boat and put it back in almost original condition. I will take some
pics. very soon and send them if anyone is interested. The boat hull design
is absolutely spectacular. If you look from the bow to the stern you begin
to understand why these boats ride so smooth. The trailer is also
unbelievably sturdy, after 34 years it still looks brand new. If anyone
else owns one I would be very happy to discuss.:-)

Matt Robinson
Dallas, Texas