any tips?

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:59:54 -0500 (EST)

This was just sent to me; Can anyone offer them any tips?

From: "Michael Borchardt" <mtborcha@...>
To: <phil@...>
Subject: Johnson '68 tri-haul
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:43:28 -0600

Hi,
I just have a couple questions about a Johnson 155hp I/O tri-haul. I don't
know whom to ask so I thought I'd start with you.

When ever I get the boat going faster then 30mph on smooth water the boat
starts bouncing. Is there anything I can do about that?

I need a new prop. I would like to ski bare-foot behind the boat but it has
problems pulling me fast enough. (>37mph) Do you have a suggestion on props
or how to increase speed?

Thanks Mike