Re: Johnson Surfer

From: Mike Cole <mikec@...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:46:13 -0400

Karri, If you read the OMC web page you already know my father Dick Cole
designed your boat back in the 60's. On July 30th he will be 90 years old.
You may want to write or talk to OMC to see where you might be able to get
parts, but because of the boats age they will more than likely not be able
to furnish you with much. Most any other items you may need may have to be
custom made which can always be done-it's just a matter of cost. As far as
engine and such most of those items are still available somewhere.

Mike Cole