OMC Boats Web page updated 10/28/98

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:08:18 -0500 (EST)

Jim Whaley has been scouting out Evinrude and Johnson boats for sale
in Vermont, and the "forsale" page has 7 new entries, with photos,
including an unusual Evinrude with the helm at the bow.

Jim also sent some new photos of the unusual Johnson with the small
windshield, which I've added to the sightings page.

I've also added information summarized from the Rodengen OMC book, and
Ken Cook Co web page on boat model years to the main "omcboats" page.

I have just purchased house on a New Hampshire pond; If anyone ever
sees an Evinrude Sport '14 for sale (outboard preferred), let me know!
(do we need a "wanted" page)?

-phil