Latest OMC Boat news...

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:06:02 -0400 (EDT)

Bob Painter, in his tireless search for a boat made e-mail
contact with Mike Cole, whose father Dick Cole is the inventor of
the gull-wing hull, and designer of many of the OMC boats. Mike
reports his father is 89 and in good health! I've updated the
web page (http://people.ne.mediaone.net/philbudne/omcboats.html)
to include information from Mike.

The mailing list now has 13 subscribers. I have made the mailing
list archives available via FTP on my home machine
(philbudne.ne.mediaone.net), and put a pointer on the web page
for easy access.

I'd be happy to maintain pages for boats photos (yours, or ones
you've spotted) if you can mail me .JPG files, and reports of
boats for sale.

-phil