First Boat

From: John Francis <sparky@...>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 13:32:19 -0700

  Hello, My name is John, i live in Marysville, California. I recently
bought a well maintained used Boat "1968 Inboard/outboard Evinrude
Sportsman 155"
  I've only had it about two weeks now, and it's all in very good shape,
i would like to know however, how to maintain and and take care, and
basically learn all i can about it.
  I guess i can find the model number, but i looked for it but not sure
where it is. Or i could go to a marine shop and order one. If possible.
Well any help on the matter would be appreciated. Soon i will get my
film developed and attach a picture on my next letter. Who ever had this
boat before sure did good on maintaining it. although i bought it at a
car dealership, which they bought it along with other cars as a package
deal. So it's previous owner is unknown to them.
                        Sincerly,
                        John