66 evinrude sport 16

From: Leonard & Darlene Bloom <lbloom@...>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 21:54:43 -0400

We have a 1966 "sport 16" evinrude boat, with a 100hp evinrude motor, on a
1966 gator trailer. We have owned the boat for about 10 years and it came
out of New York state. The boat looks and runs great, but we would still
like to find some orginal seats. We love this boat and are very interested
in the history of it. We went about 3 weeks ago to trade it in on a new
boat and just couldn't do it. We looked at a new bayliner and there is no
way we could do the same things in it that we now do with our boat. So for
now we are going to keep the evinrude. We live in central Pa and as far as
we know there are no other evinrude boats around.

Leonard&Darlene Bloom
814-342-3011