[OMC-Boats] Fwd: Evinrude Sportsman 4sale or free

From: LOUPALSKIP--- via OMC-Boats <omc-boats@...>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 12:16:01 -0400

I have 2 Evinrude Sportsman Boats for sale in So. Calif.

1 - A 1964 Sportsman 90 with the original V-4 engine

2 - A 1967 Sportsman 155 with the original V-6 odd fire Buick engine

Both engines ran when parked about 6 years ago. Both include original
trailers in exceptional condition, so they can be towed anywhere. My wife has
made it abundantly clear that I have to get rid of these boats. I have
extra parts that need to go also. If you have any interest, or would like
mote details, please call me rather than sending emails or texts.

I am still trying to get rid of these boats and I don't want them to go to
someone that knows nothing about them. I would like to have them go to
someone who will restore them to be enjoyed as they should be. I will accept
just about any offer (even free) if they can be picked up very quickly.
Please call me with any questions. I have pictures in my cell phone and can
forward them to you.

Skip Redman
(714) 403-4469

PS. A lot of people might be interested in just why my wife wants them
gone. I'm 75 years old now, and with failing vision it is unlikely that I
will be able to finish restoration, let alone be able to take either on out
on the water. In addition she would like the yard space for other things.