[OMC-Boats] 67 Johnson Surfer for parts

From: Justin DeSantis via OMC-Boats <omc-boats@...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:12:44 -0400

Howdy all. I have a 1967 Johnson Surfer that has an interior that's too far
gone to restore. I've had it stored for 2 years, I thought under a roof.
Turns out, it was brought outdoors, and the cover tore open. It's been open
to the elements and now is just trashed. Seats and floor are a lost cause.
Engine and drive are good. (Buick V8 and stringer outdrive) If there's any
interest in the engine or drive, I'll sell them. Other wise, I'm going to
pull them and scrap the boat and use the trailer for another project. I'm
located near Pittsburgh PA.