[OMC-Boats] Evinrude Sportsman Boats for sale cheap

From: LOUPALSKIP--- via OMC-Boats <omc-boats@...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 14:57:07 -0400

I have 2 Evinrude Sportsman boats that I need to get rid of. they both
ran when parked over 6 years ago. They both have original trailers in
excellent shape and they have new tires. They can be safely towed anywhere there
are roads.

One is a 1964 with the V-4 engine. The other is a 1967 with the original
Buick V-6. I also have some extra parts and over $200 worth of custom
mixed paint that goes with the '67.

I really need to the space that they are taking up, and will except just
about any offer (maybe even free). If you're interested, please call my
cell phone rather than emailing me.

Skip Redman
714-403-4469