[OMC-Boats] Selling my Surfer

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:54:35 -0400

Figured I'd post up here. I have a 67 Johnson surfer19' open bow I'm going
to finally sell. It's given me lots of fun, but it's time to move on. This
is a two owner boat that was owned by a friend of the family before me. All
original except for the carpet. Factory seats still in good shape. Up until
last winter, it was always stored indoors since new. Last year it had to
sit outside, covered because I lost my indoor storage. The original Buick
300ci V8 still runs great and purrs like a kitten. It needs cleaned up and
waxed right now, but is 100% seaworthy. Sits on the original Johnson I beam
tandem axle trailer, built like a tank and in good shape. Could use new
tires though. I don't have the original top, but I do have the side panels.
They have never been on the boat and have been in indoor storage since new.
They look like they are from a time warp. I'd like this to go to an owner
who will show it the love it deserves. I'll go $1500 for a quick sale, but
that's my bottom line price. The trailer is worth almost that alone.
Located north of Pittsburg PA. Have titles in hand for boat and trailer. I
have some pics from last year I can post, but haven't uncovered it yet this
year to take pics. Shoot me an email if interested.

Justin