Re: [OMC-Boats] Literature for sale

From: wt_linda@...
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 17:04:47 -0500 (EST)

Saw your post and if anyone is interested we have the following OMC
Evinrude Boats parts catalogs.

1970 Sportsman, model 27010. 28 pages. Front page has been torn and taped
back, yellowed from age but otherwise good condition.

1970 Sportsfisherman, model 47010. 25 pages in good condition. Slightly
yellowed from age.

1970 Rogue II model 67010. 27 pages in good condition just slightly
yellowed from age.
Parts Catalog $10 plus postage to mail.
Thanks!
Linda Anthony