[OMC-Boats] Sweet '16 Boat Top - Source

From: Dan McCormack <mcmack@...>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 22:08:28 +0000

Hi everyone

I'm trying to track down the original supplier(s) of factory boat tops for the Sweet '16 version of 1964-1966 Evinrude/Johnson boats. The OMC Boat site shows Nielsen Canvas Company as the supplier for mooring covers. I've spoken with them and confirmed that they still have the original patterns for the covers. They did not ever supply the tops. Does anyone out there have an idea of who made the factory tops for these boats either in Canada or the US ? If so, please let me know - I have two Sweet 16s that are looking for new lids. One boat is a Canadian version and the other an American each with a different type of windshield. Given a choice I'd like to put a top on the American as it's windshield is a much better design. Thanks

Dan McCormack
mcmack@...