[OMC-Boats] Boat Identification

From: George K. <gsk2005uk@...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 23:15:50 +0300

Dear OMC-Boat Owners,

I have a gullwing/cathedral hull boat, built in the 70s and I want to
find out more information regarding the exact model, maker and build
year and other info regarding this boat. As I am its third owner, I
have no manuals/data sheets and there is no tag on the boat its self
to help identify it. I noticed that most of the OMC boats resemble the
design of my boat, so I thought that maybe its an OMC. Do note that
the windscreen and colours were added by a previous owner and they are
not the original, other than that the boat has no other significant
modification.

If you have any information even a guess about this boat please email me.

Thank you very much in advance,

George

DSC03268.JPG DSC03264.JPG DSC03265.JPG DSC03266.JPG DSC03267.JPG