[OMC-Boats] '69 Front Runner in Schnectady NY

From: Peter Crowl <finboats@...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:45:50 -0600

I just had a chat with the seller of this Front Runner. Sounds like a decent
boat. Came from the original owner - friend of the family.
I was interested since a friend was heading back from that area and could
have brought it west but he's already west of there heading to WI.

 Apparently it wouldn't start when he went to try it out...it was
winterized. His auction got hit by scammers twice - same thing hapened to me
- he's pretty frustrated and motivated to divest.

So - if anybody'd like what sounds like a clean Front Runner - he'll take
$1,000.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170500164515&viewitem=&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

*This 1969 Johnson Front Runner is a true collectors item. In pristine
cosmetic condition with original Seats and carpet. No mold, rips or damage.
*

*Great pleasure boat. Needs battery, Very low hours. Possible minor engine
repairs and service needed due to very little use. Has Original trailer in
exceptional condition included.*

*Contact me at 518-527-3474 Chris*

**

Peter