[OMC-Boats] Johnson Wiring Diagrams - Service Bulletins - Manuals

From: Peter Crowl <finboats@...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:17:27 -0600

Recently I was able to obtain a binder of Johnson Service Bulletins. It also
included wiring diagrams, parts catalogs and something quite interesting -
the 1963 Dealer Assembly Manual. I, for one, thought the boats came in to
the dealer mostly assembled - but apparently not! This may account for
variations in our boats. It's a terrific referrence for anybody restoring
a 3 point boat.
There's also a set of Service Bulletins, from the collection of Lee Shuster,
that focus mainly on the Sterndrive units... as well as catalogs, brochures
and ads.

I've scanned this material and it's available for everybody's use.

You can find it all here:
http://www.omcboats.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

I hope you find it useful. Please let me know if you have any comments or
observations.

If you have anything that can be added to the archive please let me know. We
need more wiring diagrams - especially in the 1962-1964 range.

Regards,

Peter
in Denver