[OMC-Boats] Hydrofoil and prop for 67 Surfer?

From: Greg Tabers <gtabers5572@...>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:33:35 -0700 (PDT)

So I had my Surfer out today. Second time this season and feeling pretty good. After 30 minutes floating dead the first time to find out it was a bad post on my battery switch, this time was running great. Took it out, opened it up, fished for a bit (no luck there) and was headed back to the ramp. The wind had picked up a little and I was opening it up one more time to clear it out, when CHUNK, PING ("CRAAAAP! What was that?!") I hit a 10 foot branch floating in the middle of the lake that was masked by the caps on the water. I split my hydrofoil in two and dinged up the prop. I assume the hydrofoils are pretty universal, but what model or style prop am I looking for?

Thanks for the help as always,
Greg