Re: [OMC-Boats] Carb float

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:01:30 -0600

The Rochester 2GC or 2-Jet was extremely popular, used in or on about every GM line ever built..

Just Google: ROCHESTER CARB 2GC
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Rochester+Carb+2GC&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Parts are not difficult to come by for these GM-powered sterndrives. (But try finding carb parts for the two-stroke V-4 -- that's another matter.)

For Rochester 4MV or QuadraJet owners (210 hp Chevy 307) I highly recommend: Cliff Ruggles, in Mt Vernon, Ohio.
http://www.cliffshighperformance.com/index.html

Lee