[OMC-Boats] Engine parts for Reveler

From: mattnorton@...
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 19:56:56 -0400

Last year I was given a 1966 OMC Reveler. It has the 4 cylinder Buick but has sat for several years and the engine has suffered water and corrosion damage. I believe water has gotten down in the carbs as they are seized. a couple of hose hook ups have disintegrated. Any how I am looking for an engine for my boat. I e-mailed Motor Works for a quote. I was wonder if there is any one with a parts boat with running motor near upstate New York? I would like to either restore this boat or use it for parts.