Re: [OMC-Boats] lower unit oil

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:43:44 -0600

Are you asking a question? or making a statement. You get what you pay for.

Just don't use it in an OMC electric-shift lower gear case. Use it and weep, or pull out a dozen or more Franklins for an expensive rebuild.
(Something tells me you aren't the type that lights up your cigars with Franklins?)

While you might not find it at Wal-Mart, it really is NOT hard to find. Type C (aka OMC Premium Blend) has been around since 1962. Probably be around till 2062.
Use it, accept no substitutes, really.

Lee