Re: [OMC-Boats] Factory Tachometer reads too high

From: Lee K. Shuster \(lib1\) <lib1@...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:36:38 -0600

The easy answer is yes. It's an OEM Stewart-Warner supplied movement. Just call a round locally and find a reputable Automotive-Truck speedometer shop. They shoud "STILL" be able to re-calibrate using an electronic signal/pulse generator. Alternatively you can google and send it off, since you have a spare.