Re: [OMC-Boats] So, what's it worth...

From: Doug Julien <dfjulien@...>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 10:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Justin:

This is a terrible time to sell your boat. The recession has put lots of older "project boats" on the market. And no one has money to buy them.

Evinrudes are going for less than a thousand dollars, and Johnsons tend to bring less than Evinrudes, probably due to the 60's color scheme.

Where you at? The nineteen-foot models will bring more near the Great Lakes or the coasts.

Great job on the dash! Keep it!

-Doug Julien