[OMC-Boats] Lots of REAL PAPER OMC Service Manuals on eBay right now!

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:09:43 -0400

Hey, all. For those of you who have been looking a long time for a real paper original OMC service manual, eBay seller "wifeness" out of Flint, MI just posted a mess of them on eBay. They are Iisted by year, Hp, and code and all are "buy now". I FINALLY managed to pick up my 1968 155 Hp HU-16C -- and for only $10! Here's a link to the 200 HP TU I think someone was looking for, but he has dozens listed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967-OMC-Stern-Drive-Service-Manual-200-HP-TU-TUE-15S_W0QQitemZ390099852371QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Manuals_Literature?hash=item5ad3c35c53&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Andy
'67 Reveler 155