[OMC-Boats] oddball manifold....

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:39:15 -0700

did a little google search under " INTAKE MANIFOLD 25506510 " , the
number stamped on mine, and 2 of the 3 things that came back mention
Buick. One says 1984 Buick Regal and the other was some old
craiglist ad for a Buick 231 V6 engine (he was selling it with a
Rochester DualJet 210 Carb). So I guess my oddball manifold is
from a Buick 231 V6 engine....whatever that means. Somebody
probably couldn't find an original and stuck this one on.

In the meantime, I highly recommend Flying Fish carbs. I called
them, they said just send back my original and they will rebuild it,
send it back to me as a nice shiney rebuilt one - just like what i
ordered - and it won't cost anything extra. Then I send them back my
first ordered one and get my core charge back. nice.