Re: [OMC-Boats] Carb and fuel gauge

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:36:17 -0400

I knew I could count on you Lee! It's good to know they are so widely
available on line. When I sent the e-mail, I hadn't had a chance to
search for them. I didn't realize how widely used the Rochester was.
Knowing that they used it on the GTO is helpful. There's an old coot
who live near me who has built a few GTO's and he hordes parts for
them. I'm going to go see him tomorrow and see if he has one. I'll
order one if I can't get one local.

Thanks again for the help. This list rocks. We need to organize a OMC
Mailing list get together so I can repay some of you guys with a beer.