[OMC-Boats] No noise!

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:05:54 -0700

Went on my first real test today. No noise!!!!

So as best I can tell, noise was being cause by a couple very small
1/8" sized nuggets of solder or metal bouncing around.

Stalling seems to be coincidental and unrelated to that and more like
caused by bad flapper mechanism in carb.

(rebuilt flying fish carb arriving soon)

Thanks for everyones input and help. I'm back in action just in time
for nice weather and possible last weekend!

Jeff D

Sent from iPhone