Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC/Johnson Single lever controls

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:56:31 -0700

hmmmm - seems to be missing the switch for sure (no pigtail wires out
back). plus, on both mine, there's a little hole down at the
front left corner where the switch and rubber boot poke out. your
doesn't have any hole. so that's a little weird, but also the
extent of my knowledge on these things....