Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC/Johnson Single lever controls

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:48:58 -0700

I'm actually asking the seller now if it includes the electrical switch...looking at the picture I don't see any wiring harness coming out the back, but then again that is where the throttle cable comes out. It has the original factory tags and stickers on it, box, even the tube of OMC grease and screws. Once I figure out if it internally has the electric switch, I'll decide where to go from there. If it's complete, it's an amazing deal.