Re: [OMC-Boats] Floor question...

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:11:11 -0600

Here you go:

1969 E-rude Rogue II 210 -- 2450 lbs
1969 E-rude Sportsman 155 -- 1950 lbs; Sportsman 120 -- 1850 lbs

Rated capacity of 19' -- 2000 lbs persons and gera
Rated capacity of 16' -- 1400 ibs persons and gear

Also see published catalog weight info at:

http://www.hhscott.com/evinrude/omc_stringer.htm (Scroll down to
bottom of page)

http://www.hhscott.com/evinrude/docs/BSLAC.htm (Top Speed
calculator and published OMC boat weights)

Lee