Re: [OMC-Boats] Cooling issue

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:25:27 -0400

Hey, Bill. I've found a good way to address that hose kink on your port side is to put a clamp where it wants to kink. Sometimes you needs 2 else it'll just move up or down slightly, but I've found I can keep a nice round shape doing this. The original hoses were formed, but my last set of replacements needed to be user formed. Granted its probably not a functional issue, but I just like round things to stay round.