Re: [OMC-Boats] Good boat day

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:02:47 -0400

Thanks for the input Ethan. Re the zerk fitting you mentioned. I know
the manual calls out a specific grease for those zerks. Type A or
something. Is it a specific greast, or will the grease that in my gun
now work? I saw a bunch of zerks on the out drive, and I'd like to hit
them, but I don't want to put the wrong stuff in.