Re: [OMC-Boats] oilchanges

From: ANDY PERAKES <aperakes@...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 00:52:00 -0400 (EDT)

Is the "OMC Sterndrive Service Repair Manual - 1964 - 1998" a suitable substitute for the 1964 - 1977 edition?  I've gotten by with the Seloc manual and the BRP website, but now that I'm about to dive into this forward clutch, I'd like to pick up an OMC manual too.  I've checked eBay and there are several of the 1964 - 1998 editions, but none of the 1964 - 1977 editions.